FIRE MARK RICHT

The mission is almost accomplished.

In November of 2008 this site was born with a simple but challenging goal.....to have Coach Mark Richt replaced with a football coach that can lead us to a national championship.

We are almost there. Coach Richt's organization is imploding. Arrests and losses are mounting by the week.

Finally...after 3 long years, the fans are starting to galvanize around the same goal....Fire Mark Richt!!

Rise up and continue to put pressure on UGA to make some changes. The fight is only beginning. We need your postings and comments to send a message to the UGA community.

The founders of FMR.net would like to thank all of our early supporters that went against conventional wisdom and realized the Coach Richt was not the right man for the job. Now that the balance of the fan base has seen the light, it is time to finish the job. Do not stop....the end is near.

FIRE MARK RICHT

Postby RattletrapDawg on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:27 am

If he does not totally clean house during the off season. Mark Richt has lost control of the team. This team is worse than the Goff era teams. They are undercoached, poorly coached, and the most undisciplined UGA team I have ever seen. Richt needs to fire everyone on his staff and hire legit and proven coaches at their needed positions. Richt needs to hire from outside, not make those stupid in-house promotions. Someone needs to remind Richt that it is not a sin, and he will not go to hell for firing and hiring in doing his job as the UGA HC. A position that looks like he is getting overpaid for doing nothing. UGA's football program has gone downhill ever since Donna and BVG recruits graduated. Yea, FIRE MARK RICHT if he does not clean house after the season. And if he does not clean house and hire a legit coaching staff? FIRE MARK RICHT! Anyone that does not see or understand that is completely blind, or they must be related to CMR. :D
RattletrapDawg

Re: FIRE MARK RICHT

Postby Hiawassee on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:56 pm

Boy you sure have changed your stripes. You use to be the biggest supporter Richt had. Rolo and I pointed out his mistakes to you in his first few years and now they are coming to fruition. Good to see ya on board.
Hiawassee

Postby TN Dawg on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:54 pm

RattletrapDawg wrote:If he does not totally clean house during the off season. Mark Richt has lost control of the team. This team is worse than the Goff era teams. They are undercoached, poorly coached, and the most undisciplined UGA team I have ever seen. Richt needs to fire everyone on his staff and hire legit and proven coaches at their needed positions. Richt needs to hire from outside, not make those stupid in-house promotions. Someone needs to remind Richt that it is not a sin, and he will not go to hell for firing and hiring in doing his job as the UGA HC. A position that looks like he is getting overpaid for doing nothing. UGA's football program has gone downhill ever since Donna and BVG recruits graduated. Yea, FIRE MARK RICHT if he does not clean house after the season. And if he does not clean house and hire a legit coaching staff? FIRE MARK RICHT! Anyone that does not see or understand that is completely blind, or they must be related to CMR. :D

This is what I've been saying for years. Richt has made it to the position of his incompetence (i.e., the Peter Principle.) Bobo is a terrible O.C. Martinez, is worse than terrible. The running backs coaches are/have been awful. (The backs have not even been taught how to hit a hole, read a block or even carry the damn ball correctly.) The special teams have looked more like special ed. teams. In short, take away just a few players in the last five years and there is not an area in which UGA teams have excelled. This year's team is no exception. Take away Green, Boling, and Butler and what do you have? A bunch of guys playing WELL BELOW their abilities. UGA has now become a mid-tier SEC team and perennial under-achievers. Mississippi State, Auburn or Ole Miss will be in the SEC title game before UGA is in it again. Mark my words.
TN Dawg

Postby Hiawassee on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Had Richt addressed these problems correctly we wouldn't be discussing this here on RireMarkRicht.net. It was obvious after his 2nd season he was failing as OC. So what does he do? He hires Bobo as his puppet on a string. He knew if he hired a real OC that his friends would lose jobs as position coach's. No real OC is going to take a job w/o being able to choose his own staff. So there's mistake number 1. Mistake number 2 was letting Van Gorder get away. Mistake 3 was hiring his buddy Willie as DC. The whole staff needs replaced. Not fair to blame Bobo when he's just a puppet. Blame Richt.
Hiawassee

Postby RattletrapDawg on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:01 pm

Hiawassee wrote:Boy you sure have changed your stripes. You use to be the biggest supporter Richt had. Rolo and I pointed out his mistakes to you in his first few years and now they are coming to fruition. Good to see ya on board.
No offence, but ya'll two were guessing and hoping it would happen. And like you said, you and Rolo have been saying it for years and it took years and never happened when you two thought it would. It just happened to happen. Even you and Rolo never talked about the bottom falling out like this year. Ya'll were all onboard with 3 and 4 season losses a year and called it a total failure of the UGA football program like Richt took over an undefeated NC UGA team. Ya'll have only been about firing Richt, not hoping like the rest of us that Richt would make some changes. Also, I have been saying fire Martinez for 3 years now. If CMR does lot can CWM at a minimum, CMR needs to go. UGA will go 6-6 now. At least I have the LHS Vikings and the Falcon's to root for. :D
RattletrapDawg

Postby RattletrapDawg on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:06 pm

Hiawassee wrote:Had Richt addressed these problems correctly we wouldn't be discussing this here on RireMarkRicht.net. It was obvious after his 2nd season he was failing as OC. So what does he do? He hires Bobo as his puppet on a string. He knew if he hired a real OC that his friends would lose jobs as position coach's. No real OC is going to take a job w/o being able to choose his own staff. So there's mistake number 1. Mistake number 2 was letting Van Gorder get away. Mistake 3 was hiring his buddy Willie as DC. The whole staff needs replaced. Not fair to blame Bobo when he's just a puppet. Blame Richt.
I agree, CMR needs to clean house, to include Martinez and Bobo. Will he? Odds are he will not, and he will lose his job because of it.
RattletrapDawg

Return to Finally the end is near!!!! (click here for the topics)